- Water guns are popular in summer and great for younger users
- Paint brushes tie the brand to education
- Whistles for safety, sport, tie in to World Cup and other celebrations
- Pencils again for education
- Connector to make 2 bottles dumbbell - Sport and good for old and young.
- Plant Watering add-on - good for all and the environment.
- Bubble Blowing connector
- Light Capsule for kids night lights
- Spinning arms game for toddlers
Our understanding is that this marketing and promotional products campaign has been created in collaboration with Ogilvy and Mather. The idea is to launch 16 innovative caps, which can be screwed on to the Coca Cola bottle and transform them into something useful. Who can link all 16 of these concepts on the blog. Would love to know them all.
In the video we see a package being handed over with multiple items. I prefer a random giveaway promotional mechanism. It creates surprise, collectibles campaign encouraging repeat purchase, barter and swapping in communities etc.. So much more fun.
Do you have any suggestions for alternative uses and re-purposing this packaging. How about some fun ideas to go with Glass Bottles also?
Feel free to contact us and we can build some wonderful Drinks Packaging & Promo Gifts together.