Here is another very interesting promotional campaign from France! La Vache Qui Rit, a.k.a The Laughing Cow in English, is currently offering branded mugs and toasters through an online quiz.
We truly thing that this promotion was a very good one and this is why we loved these two products:
|The Laughing Cow - Promotion in France|
- Perfect for collectors
- Very high end (printing on the inside/outside)
- Pretty cheap to produce
- Very visible due to its red colour and their very distinctive mascot (= free advertising)
- Very high perceived value
- Marks toasts with The Laughing Cow mascot face
- It's special enough for the client to show it off (= free advertising)
|La Vache Qui Rit - Promotional Toaster & Mug|
Last but not least, La Vache Qui Rit decided to offer 2 products that are being used in the kitchen and will sit there for a while. That's a very good way to make sure your clients are thinking about you when they cook, when they eat, etc.
Would you have done anything differently?