The Top 10 Promotional Products for Festivals that will be sure to get your brand noticed...
Whether you love or loathe a festival, there are thousands that take place all over the UK and world every year.
- Promotional toilet roll is a great way to get your brand noticed at festivals, with 1,257km of toilet roll used at Creamfields festival in 2015 (Timeout Magazine 2015).
- We can print your artwork or logo on each tissue for maximum impact!
- Our printed toilet roll tissue is eco-friendly and chlorine free bleached premium quality – so why not use this as a promotional tool in the luxury toilets at festivals (if you can find any)?!
- Branded T-shirts, as well as other custom clothing, are a great way of getting any marketing message across in a busy crowd at summer festivals.
- Promotional T-shirts can be embroidered, screen printed onto the front, the reverse or the sleeves, or there is the option of all over dye sublimation printed clothing to really achieve the WOW factor!
- We offer a large range of sizes, styles and colours to suit all.
(Research from Festival Awards Market Report 2014).
- Did you know that 54% of festival goers re-charge their phone during a music festival? (Festival Awards Market Report 2014) this proves that there is great promotional marketing potential for power banks at festivals.
- No one likes to be in a situation where their phone battery goes flat… we have all been there - it’s like missing a limb! This is why power banks (also known as portable phone chargers) have become one of the most popular products in the promotional merchandise industry.
- This youth attractive marketing tool has endless potential - we have a huge range of power banks available.
- These particular power banks come available in black, dark blue, gold, light blue, pale green, orange, pink, red and silver, perfect to match any festival outfit.
- Why not promote your brand with this fantastic giveaway that will be sure to protect all festivalgoer’s phones from the UK summer rain!
- This promotional waterproof mobile phone case comes with a lanyard that can be used to attach around your neck, or tie to a festival bum bag.
- The best thing is… you can still use your mobile phone through the plastic waterproof case; it is therefore ideal for touchscreen phones.
- According to Time Out Magazine (2015) at Boomtown Fair there were 139 mobile phones handed in to lost property! This nifty promotional product will also help to prevent phones from being misplaced.
- These waterproof phone cases come available in a large range of styles and colours including white, yellow, orange, red, blue, green, black and pink.
- We know that survival is key when going to a festival so check out these super handy kits and impress your customers, employees and other festivalgoers by planning ahead.
- Every can includes a pack of wet wipes/ tissue pack, face spray, antibacterial hand sanitiser, lip balm & sun cube block stick, all essential when roughing it for a few days – and the best thing is you can change the contents of the pack to suit your requirements.
- This particular festival tin can is available in blue, pink, red, green, purple, grey, black, orange and yellow.
- These are an ideal promotional giveaway to promote your brand – by placing yourself around festivalgoer’s necks for maximum exposure. You will immediately be in every selfie taken (and all over Facebook!)
- For those situations at festivals, when you feel your lips getting dry but you remember ‘damn it, I left my lip balm back at the tent’, or if someone knocks it out of your hand in a busy crowd, nothing worse than mud in your lip balm…
- Fear not, this product understands the struggle and offers an easy way to prevent this. This lip balm isn’t for the palm (it’s to be worn around your neck!)
- These are available in a wide range of cool colours to cohere with your brand’s corporate image.
- If you are lucky enough to see the sun, these fun-to-wear frames are perfect for events such as festivals and summer beach parties, as well as excellent value for money.
- Stand out in the crowd with this innovative marketing tool in a great range of colour options.
- These promotional stylish frames can be plain or branded to make them unique to your company.
- We now also offer promotional mirrored lens sunglasses as well as quirky pixel sunglasses that can be branded with your logo - so dazzle your customer’s with your guru fashion sense and fresh ideas.
Festivals are big and getting even bigger. In fact, research carried out by Think Money in 2015 shows that 14 million of adults in the UK plan on attending a festival and nearly 3 in 10 of these say they’ll attend more than one a year.
The number of festivals each month in the UK (image amended from Think Money 2015).
Advertising and promotional marketing has a huge influence on festival events. Promotional products in particular help many organisers create a buzz in the lead up towards an event and ultimately sell more tickets! Which is why we have created a ‘Top Festival Products Edit’ with tips on how you could use promotional merchandise in your festival marketing campaign.