Guest blogging is the act of writing for another blog with the hope of getting quality backlinks, gaining traffic, exposure & building relationships.
There are various reasons and benefits to writing a guest post. Your reason for guest posting will determine the kind of guest post you write and the kind of blog you write it for. Here are some reasons…
- Gain Quality Traffic: In most cases this is the only reason why I guest post. Guest blogging is one of the best ways to get quality traffic that sticks and converts into subscribers.
- Build Backlinks: Guest blogging is the easiest and most effective way to build quality and authoritative backlinks to your blog. Most of our posts are indexed and ranked as soon as they’re published. Guest blogging is definitely the best way to build authority backlinks to your own blog and domain name – since it is one of the easiest ways this makes it well worth the investment in time.
- Gain Exposure: Familiarity with your brand through repeat viewing and exposure. Your brand should be repeatedly getting featured on the top blogs in your niche if you write quality articles. Customers will follow.
- Gain Credibility: What is the best way to start making a lot of sales when you launch a new product? Or what is the best way to get a lot of affiliates to jump on board? The truth is your traffic counts but the big players will only help you promote your stuff when they see they can count on you and there is no best way for people to see they can trust you than to be repeatedly seeing your work on some of the biggest blogs in their niche. Guest blogging helps build your credibility and makes it easy for people to trust you and take your word for it.
Why are the Promo Gift Blog asking for Case Studies?
• Lots of existing promotions so never experience Writers block.
• Real Case Studies are interesting because you can write more about the actual positives and negatives of campaigns.
• Use 3rd party promos (not done by your company) for most part, so no problems of Confidentiality or other restrictions.
• Ability to compare promos by MNCs across multiple regions and view cross cultural divides
What is required for a Promo Gift Blog Case Study?
• Text explaining the promotion
• Fun Pictures of the promotion
• Back Links to your website
For those Promotional Products companies who wish to become regular contributors then we propose a stronger partnership option. Link to this blog and then the Promo Products Blog will be actively sending all new enquiries from your region back to you for quoting. Want to become the Exclusive Expert in your country or region?
The more you give the more you get.
It just takes a few minutes to send a blog. The Blog creates valuable in-links to your website. What's to loose? Check out some industry leaders who are contributing.
Get Started Blogging today. Post@PromoGiftBlog.com